A preretirement planning workshop will be provided to members age 53 and older through South Puget Sound Carpenters Local 129 on Saturday January 27, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Spouses are welcome. Refreshments will be provided. The seminar will be held at Carpenters Local 129 in Lacey:
1222 Carpenter Road SE, Suite A-1
Lacey, WA 98503
The planning seminar will focus on the following topics:
▪ How best to establish a post-retirement household budget.
▪ Income options under the Carpenters Retirement Plan.
▪ January 1, 2018 changes to the Carpenters Retirement Plan.
▪ Your projected benefit from the Carpenters Individual Account Pension Plan.
▪ The investment performance of the two pension plans.
▪ Post-retirement service under the Carpenters Retirement Plan. What’s allowed, what’s not allowed, and the 480 hour rule.
▪ Transitioning from dollar bank eligibility to COBRA Coverage and/or Retiree Coverage.
▪ Maximizing your Retiree Health Reimbursement Account.
If you would like to attend this seminar, please contact Carpenters Trusts in Seattle as soon as possible but not later than Monday January 22, 2018. A notice was mailed to all members age 53 and older. Send the form back to the Trust P.O. Box 1929 Seattle, WA 98111-1929 or phone at (800) 552-0635 they will put together a package of information that will then be provided to you at the seminar.