Many injured workers don’t have a regular health‑care provider. If this is you, do your research. Ask contacts in your community for recommendations. Make sure your health‑care provider is qualified to treat your injury and is familiar with the workers’ compensation system. Go to the American Medical Association’s Web site ( to search for a health‑care provide or the Washington State Medical Association’s Web site ( or the Washington State Chiropractic Association’s Web site ( for consumer advice. You can get help Finding a Doctor near you. Not satisfied with your care? You have the right to change health‑care providers or to seek a second opinion.